Aunty Leilani's Pinenesse Logs
2 Pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
1 C. Macadamia Nuts
1 Can (8 oz.) Crushed Pineapple
2 T. Round Onion, Chopped Fine
1/4 C. Bell Pepper, Chopped
Pinch Of Salt
Seven simple steps to follow:
- Drain the crushed pineapple.
- Mix slightly softened cream cheese with pineapple, onion and bell pepper.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add only half cup Or nuts to cream cheese mixture.
- Shape into 2 logs and roll logs into remaining macadamia nuts.
- Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Serve with crackers.
This recipe serves approximately 20