Hawaii's Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
November 25, 2008 12:01 AM • by Learn about Hawaii • Posted to Hawaii | Hawaii Activities | Hawaii Services | Hawaii Timeshare | Hawaii Vacation | Comments (1162) | PermalinkMarriott's Ko Olina Beach Club located on the beautiful Hawaiian island of Oahu has many if not all amenities that today's travelers are looking for.
As a non-smoking facility, we offer a child-friendly lagoon as well as 2 swimming pools and 4 Jacuzzis. We are conveniently next to Ko Olina Golf Course which contains a driving range and rentals. For those who seek adventure in their stay here, Ko Olina Beach club offers many activities such as; a biking trail, nearby hiking routes, horseback riding, kayaking, sailing, sauna, nearby scuba diving and snorkeling, surfing and tennis. There is also a full or half day kids club for travelers with children. For those who enjoy massages, there is a day spa on site and is available by appointment only. The fitness center has top of the line cardiovascular equipment as well as free weights.
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club has a wide range of guestrooms. With 3br/3ba, 2bd/2ba, 1bd/1ba & deluxe guestrooms, any traveler can find what they are looking for. Our villas provide guests with a full kitchen complete with cookware and tableware. The master suites include king sized beds, oversized tubs and showers. Televisions with cable/satellite service, DVD players, air conditioning, alarm clocks, electrical adapters, pull-out sofa beds, iron and ironing boards, safes, extra pillows, and washer/dryers are standard amenities in our guest rooms. Our kitchens are complete with microwave ovens, refrigerators, pots, pans, serving dishes as well as tables and chairs. Should you be visiting our resort for a business function, we provide voicemail and high-speed internet access.
Whether you are vacationing or traveling for a business event, our resort can accommodate your needs. Plus, as an added benefit, you can use your Marriott Rewards Points for you stay with us.
Get away to Hawaii and stay at Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club.
During your stay you'll discover or rediscover all the things that make Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club so special. Relax or play in our ocean lagoons, enjoy a sunset dinner at Kolohe's oceanside bar and grill. Sunset dinners are also available at Chuck's Steak House.
Here is a list of details that Marriot Ko Olina Beach Club has to offer:
- Extraordinary lagoon and beach pools
- Whirlpool spa
- Children's pool
- Kids club
- Fitness center
- Steam room
- Massage therapy
- Full-service concierge desk
- Foreign exchange services
- Kolohe's Beach Bar & Grill beachfront restaurant
- Chuck's Steak and Seafood Restaurant
- Polynesian dinner show
- The MarketPlace - convenience store
- Barbeque areas
- Beauty salon
- Retail shops
- Valet parking (fee)
- One bedroom villa sleeps up to four
- Two bedroom villa sleeps up to eight
- Three bedroom villa sleeps up to ten
- Deluxe guest room sleeps up to two
- Rooms with ocean or mountain views (villas)
- Separate living and dining area with queen sleeper sofa, television and DVD player (villas)
- Master suite with luxurious soaking tub and separate shower (villas)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with utility area, tile floors, granite countertops and washer/dryer (villas)
- Private lanai
Map and more info:
View Larger Map