(Lolo Does Not Recommend This Drink For Those Who Are Under The Legal Drinking Age!!!)
1 Can (6 oz.) Frozen Pineapple Juice
1/2 C. Lemon Juice
1 C. Sugar
1 Bottle (4/5 qt) Claret
2 Bottles (28 oz. each) Ginger ale, Chilled
Six steps to follow:
1) Reconstitute pineapple juice according to the directions on the can.
2) Add lemon juice and sugar.
3) Stir until sugar dissolves
4) Add wine and chill
5) Pour over ice in a large bowl.
6) Stir gently and add in ginger ale.
This recipe Yields 24 (4 oz) Drinks
[ Back to Aunty's
Recipes | Aunty's BIG Luau |Back to Internet Island ]
This page and all contents © 1996 HISurf Internet!.